Monday, April 23, 2012

Look what just arrived in the Mail

Getting mail from DC Comics is always a fun time.  Whether it's a box of their montly releases or a few copies of a book I've done, everyone loves getting a package!

These arrived this morning.  It's really quite mindblowing for me to see something like this.  2 Years ago I would have never in my wildest dreams thought that I would be doing variants for Batman.  It's just not supposed to happen this quickly!  Im so thankful to DC, to Mike Marts, Katie Kubert, and Rickey Purdin for putting their faith in me to be able to tackle stuff like this.  Im so excited about my job and my future and this is a very special day for me to see my work on the cover of a Batman book.

1 comment:

juliozor said...

Amazing, you are going to become one of the great ones.